Dear Woking Community,
As you are all probably aware, the Coronavirus pandemic is causing a lot of difficulty and uncertainty in the whole country at the moment, and especially to small businesses.
We are still operating our Takeaway and Delivery service via Deliveroo and Just Eat.
The delivery drivers will deliver your food orders to your doorstep with no direct contact with yourself. All payments can be completed over the phone or online
Here at Jeitta, our utmost priority continues to be the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff, even more so in light of this current situation. Our restaurant operates at the highest standard of hygiene and we are following government guidelines on preventative measures and deep cleaning in the light of this outbreak.
We will be taking the following precautionary measures to minimize risk of infection to ourselves and to our customers and community
- All surfaces are being cleaned and disinfected regularly
- We regularly sanitize our entire kitchen area
- All our staff are wearing gloves and face masks and hair nets at all times during our services
- There will be no direct contact between our staff and any food
- If you are unwell, or self-isolating, please do not come into the restaurant.
We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the situation as it continues to evolve, and will be strictly following Government and PHE guidelines, which are being updated regularly.
We truly value your continued support, it means the world to us!